Friday, November 14, 2014

Made of Clay


I talked about a stop motion game in a previous blog entry (Ghost Lights). Today, I want to talk about another one. This game, Armikrog by developer @penciltestinc, is a stop motion animated game that looks like its made out of clay. The game was created by Doug TenNapel, the creator of Earth(freaking)worm Jim. Or just Earthworm Jim I suppose. I guess....

Armikrog is a point & click adventure game! Thats perfect for the Wii U and I'm so glad this game is coming to the system. It looks just as strange/bizarre and fun as Earthworm Jim too. Oh and the game is fully voiced. One of the people doing a voice in the game voiced Pinky from Pinky & the Brain!! Narf!

My excitement for this one is high. It just looks so awesome.

Here! Look at this amazing Wii U trailer:


As Stan Lee would say " Nuff Said! "

No comments:

Post a Comment