Sunday, November 9, 2014

Collecting Tons of Treasure


I've written about developer Renegade Kid a couple of times before. Moon Chronicles is the best (maybe only) first person shooter on the 3DS. Xeodrifter is a cool, upcoming Metroidvania style game.

Renegade Kid has one more title in the works that I know of though. That title is Treasurenauts and its for the 3DS.

Treasurenauts is a 2D platformer with combat. The goal of the game is to collect TONS of treasure. Why are you doing this? The main characters are stuck on an island and a pirate will give them passage off the island...for a price! Players will be collecting treasure like crazy, but watch out for the enemies. They can knock some of the treasure out of the heroes! The game will have multiple characters players can unlock and then play as, such as Max from Renegade Kid's Mutant Mudds! It will also have multiplayer, so players can team up with a pal to collect all of the treasure.

I can definitely see myself downloading this and getting my dad to download it too. We'd have a lot of fun with this one.

Here's a trailer of the game:


I have no idea when Treasurenauts is coming. Renegade Kid has to finish Xeodrifter and then they plan to get the rest of Moon Chronicles out too. Hopefully we'll see Treasurenauts next year! I'll let you all know if I hear more about this one.

Tomorrow I'll have my first impressions of Harvest Moon: the Lost Valley on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment