Saturday, November 8, 2014

Its A Kefling World


Awhile back, when my local Walmart still had an Xbox 360 demo station, I played a demo of a game called A World of Keflings. I had no idea what it was at first. Pretty fast I got that it was a a strategy game where you were helping to rebuild the home of some elves called Keflings. I thought it was a pretty neat game and that it was too bad it wasn't on a Nintendo console.

On November 13, developer Ninja Bee is bringing A World of Keflings to the Wii U. This could be an excellent game for the Wii U. It really depends on how the developer is using the Wii U gamepad. Will gamers be able to use the touch screen to control their character and place new objects?

I have no idea! I really hope Keflings gets more than just a simple port. It was neat on 360, but it could be amazing on Wii U. We'll see.

For now, take a look at this Halloween themed trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment