Sunday, October 26, 2014

Watch the Ghost Lights


@MobotStudios, developer of the wonderful Paper Monster Recut on Wii U, are also developing another game called Knite and the Ghost Lights for PC and Wii U.

Knite is a stop motion animated game. Yes, you heard me right: STOP MOTION ANIMATED GAME. Think of all the work that must be going into this game. I love stop motion. Its something you rarely see anymore (in the age of CG movies). You have to be VERY talented to pull something like this off.

And I have to say that, so far, the screenshots for this game look amazing:





"Interacting with light is an important part of gameplay"

WOW right? Take a look at the kickstarter video too:



I'm excited for this game. Paper Monsters Recut was so great. I think Knite will be even better. I'll definitely do an update blog about this game when I know more about it.                                                                 

For now, just go ahead and look at those screenshots again. Whew. What a great time to be a gamer!                             

No comments:

Post a Comment