Monday, November 24, 2014

My Smash Bros Wii U Impressions


I'm addicted to Smash Bros. Wii U.

As I sit here writing this, all I can think is: I wish I was playing Smash Bros right now. The game is THAT good.

Nintendo has produced, without a doubt, the best fighting game ever (or so far if you prefer) with Smash Bros Wii U. Its got everything you'd want. Tons of characters, lots of stages, multiple modes, AND....the online is AWESOME. It works so great right now. I say right now, because the game is only out in America at the moment. When the rest of the world joins the game, thats going to be the true test of Smash Bros online.

Still, at the moment, the online multiplayer rocks.

Other things I love about the game:

-So many great characters! My favorites are the Villager, Little Mac, Kirby, Yoshi, and Duck Hunt!

-Amazing gameplay modes. I have a hard time picking a favorite.

-The stages look fantastic!

-The graphics are jaw dropping. This is, in my opinion, the best looking game on the Wii U. Heck, the best looking game on ANY SYSTEM right now. There, I said it.

-amiibos. Some people have said that they don't like amiibos on Smash. I like them! I think its fun leveling up your character. I have the Villager and Link amiibos so far. Hopefully I'll get even more in the future.

Of course, not everything is perfect. Here are things that I think could be better:

-I wish there was more to the stage builder. Also I can't wait to see what people did build with it. The Share mode can't come fast enough.

-I wish it was easier to unlock new stages.

-Some of the Events in Event mode are INSANE. Whew.

And um...I don't know what else to tell you. This game is just about perfect. I really love it!

Ok, now I'm going to go play it some more. I'll be back tomorrow with another Indie preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment