Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Steamworld Heist Gets Even Better


I just had to write about Steamworld Heist again. Today, Image & Form announced that a music band called Steam Powered Giraffe would be doing the music for the game!

I had never heard of this band before. Image & Form provided a Steamworld Heist music video. I watched it, expecting not to like the music. As it turned out, I loved it! Steam Powered Giraffe's Heist music video is awesome. Excellent music and wonderful new gameplay footage.

Here! Check it out:




I went ahead and looked into some of the group's other music. It is, without a doubt, perfect for Steamworld Heist. And its very cool on its own too.

This is super exciting news for this game. I just had to write about this. I also posted about it Shigeru News too. My excitement is high. Can I have this game NOW? Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment