Sunday, November 23, 2014

Battling Miner


On Friday, I told you about Cube Creator for the 3DS. Today, I want to tell you about a game that's similar but its out RIGHT NOW.

I have not played Battle Miner by @WobblyToothLtd but its looks very good.

Much like Cube Creator, you can make things in Battle Miner. You collect resources (Mine) and then build stuff, like weapons. There is an open world to explore and Ants to fight. Sounds like you may have to rescue someone too.

Graphics wise, it looks a lot like Cube Creator and Minecraft.

Here's a trailer for the game:


It seems like we'll be seeing a lot of games like this on 3DS and Wii U. I'm sure not all of them will be good. Which one do I think looks the best right nwo? Both Cube Creator and Battle Miner look good. Hopefully I'll get the chance to play both. If I do, I'll do another blog entry talking about them and which one I like better. Who knows? Maybe their both good! We can hope.

I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts on Smash Bros Wii U so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment