Saturday, November 1, 2014

Breaking News: Zombies Attack Wonderland!


I know Halloween is over but I couldn't help writing about a zombie game.

On Thursday, @akaoni_jose's Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX was released on the 3DS.

Zombie Panic in Wonderland is an on-rails shooter. Basically, the game does all the movement, while the player focuses on the shooting. The player can play as several different characters (some need to be unlocked), including Dorothy (from Wizard of OZ), Alice (from Wonderland), and Snow White. The goal of the game is to, well, shoot zombies. The game does have a bit of an anime look to it, which I usually do not care for. Zombie Panic's graphics looks very nice though.

The game had previously appeared on the Wii. I did not get a chance to play that version but my mom had played it and loved it. This new version has more content and the graphics look even better. My mom is planning to get the 3DS Wonderland as soon as possible. If I get a chance, I'll borrow it from her and give my impressions here another time.

In the meantime, take a look at this trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment