Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Smash It!


My Christmas presents are preordered. Its no surprise this year.

I'll be getting Smash Bros for the Wii U, a Gamecube controller adapter, and Villager amiibo.

Why would I want those for Christmas?

Smash Bros Wii U looks like a ton of fun. I love how many stages, characters, and modes it has. The graphics are so beautiful too.

I want the Gamecube controller so that my dad can play the game with me. He loves playing Smash with the Gamecube Wavebird controller (which we, thankfully, still have).

As for the Villager amiibo, well, I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan. There was never a doubt in my mind that I'd get the Villager. I can't say for sure if I'll ever get any of other amiibo's though.

I know this isn't much of a blog entry today, but I couldn't help sharing my excitement for Smash Bros. Wii U. Nintendo is putting together an amazing game for the system. Still...

I'll have to wait till Christmas to play it! sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment