Friday, November 7, 2014

Pikmin 3 Demo Impressions


On Wednesday, Nintendo brought out a demo of their game Pikmin 3 (for Wii U). I have never played a Pikmin game before. I have always been meaning to but some other game would come out and distract me. I knew that I had to play this demo though. Read on to find out what I thought about it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the Pikmin 3 demo. Let me get that out of the way.

I LOVE THIS DEMO.

Wow. Everything about this game is wonderful.

First of all, the game's graphics are even better than they looked in videos of it. Pikmin 3 is a beautiful game. It really shows off what the Wii U can do. From the environments to the characters and everything in between, Pikmin 3 is jaw dropping. This is a game that I want to share pictures of on Twitter. I love that it includes a camera mode to take pictures!

Gameplay wise, Pikmin 3 is really fun. I played using the touch screen (and analog stick to move the main people) & loved it. I've heard that the touch screen control method was patched in. I can't imagine this game without stylus control for the Pikmin. It just works SO well. Its a lot of fun tapping to throw the Pikmin and to call them back.

Another thing I love about this demo is that its REALLY LONG. Wow. I have to be honest and say I did not finish the demo completely. The demo kept saving so I really hope that when I go back to it, my place will be saved. We'll see.

Overall, Pikmin 3 is a blast. I enjoyed my time with the demo so much. And the demo has 30 tries! I have to go back soon and play this demo more. Even if I have to restart it, I can't wait to play Pikmin 3 again.

I hope I'll be able to buy the full game sometime!
---------------------------------------------------

And those are my impressions of the Pikmin 3 demo. Wow. Thank you Nintendo for putting out this demo. I may have never played this game if they hadn't. Now I really, really, really want this game. Not sure when I'll get it, but I will!

I'll back tomorrow with a focus on another Indie game. Haven't decided which game yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment