Friday, November 21, 2014

Creating Cubes


I talked before about games where you could create things. Today, I want to tell you about a game thats coming to the 3DS. Its called Cube Creator and its from developer @BigJohnGames!

Cube Creator is much like Minecraft. You'll be able to create different things in a cube-like environment and take on different challenges! It looks pretty cool. Its not the first game of its kind of 3DS. That would be Harvest Moon. But this game doesn't have the addition of farming. Its focused on the creation & exploration aspects.

I like how the game's inventory will always be available on the bottom screen. The graphics look cute too. I hope the gameplay is fun. We won't have long to wait to find out. There is supposed to be a FREE demo of Cube Creator in December. I'm really looking forward to trying the game out!

Here are some screenshots (from the developer's twitter account):

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

and here's test gameplay footage:


Looks neat right? Here's hoping its as cool as it looks! 3DS could use games all about creating things if you ask me!

I'll be back tomorrow with another blog previewing an Indie! Sorry this blog entry was so late. Blame Smash Bros Wii U. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment