Thursday, November 13, 2014

Steampunk All the Way


Teslagrad, from developer Rain Games, has been out on the Wii U eshop since September. I haven't had the chance to play this game yet and I suspect thats a giant mistake. 

Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle platformer. There are a ton of puzzle platformers on the eshop right now but man, oh man, Teslagrad's graphics are amazing.

Take a look at this screenshot:



And this:



I really love how very steampunk influenced this game is. I also saw a screenshot showing off how the game uses the gamepad and I approve!

Take a look at this amazing launch trailer:


I really need to play this game sometime. I'd love to review it. Eventually I will. Teslagrad looks like a can't miss game for sure.                                                                                                                                   

I found the above photos from this website: http://jgghgames.com/?reviews=teslagrad-wii-u . There's a review of the game there too. I will not read the review because I want to make up my own mind eventually. Others may want to check the review out though.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Indie game for Wii U.

No comments:

Post a Comment