Friday, October 31, 2014

The Best Time of the Year


I know I mentioned this before, but I love Halloween. Its not just the candy (though I do love that). I also love spooky/creepy movies & series, all the decorations people put up for the holiday, and just about everything else about Halloween too.

My family has a Halloween tradition. We've been doing this for a few years now. We play Animal Crossing (whatever the latest version is) and have snacks that night. Its usually pizza rolls, chips and such.

This year, like last year, we'll be playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I think New Leaf has the best version of Halloween yet! Much like City Folk, you have to give Jack the Pumpkin King candy to get furniture and you have to avoid your neighbors. They chase after you for candy!

New Leaf, though, adds Halloween MASKS to the mix. You can wear the masks on Halloween and go into your neighbors house (only works if they are inside) and maybe scare them. The different animals are afraid of different masks. So you have to find the right mask to scare a neighbor. If you do find the right mask, you get a lollipop! The lollipop can be given to Jack for some special furniture. Its so much fun scaring the animals!

I really love New Leaf's take on the holiday. Its going to be fun playing it again this year. I'm not even collecting the furniture this time.

I just want to have some goofy Halloween fun.
-----------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 

I'l be back tomorrow with another preview for an Indie game!

No comments:

Post a Comment