Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 10 Indie Games I Can't Wait to Play This Year


Yesterday I gave you a list of 2014 Indie games that I loved. Today, the first day of 2015, I want to give you a list of Indie games I can't wait to play (and hopefully review) this year. Starting at #10...

(note: If you click on some of the names, you'll be taken to my previews of the games)

10. Super Robo Mouse: This could be RCMADIAX's most ambitious game yet. I'm not sure if I've done a preview of this game. I doubt think I have. I will have to fix this very soon. Robo Mouse looks like it'll be a fun game!

9. Tiny Galaxy: As I said in my preview, the Tiny Galaxy PC demo was a lot of fun to play but I'm sure the Wii U game will be a lot better! Also: I heard that Jason Lepine from Nintendo Enthusiast and Armillo will be in the game!!! Oh my. This game is going to be excellent.

8. Jenny LeClue: I love the adventure genre and can't wait to check this one out. Its got a Saturday morning cartoon vibe with a bit of Nancy Drew thrown in. Should be fun.

7. Knite and the Ghost Lights: This game looks amazing. I enjoyed Paper Monsters Recut by this developer but I have a feeling this game will be better.

6.  Cube Creator 3D: I enjoyed the demo & I look forward to seeing what the full game is like. I hope its very good!

5. Citizens of Earth: I love rpgs. I especially love rpgs like Earthbound & Citizens of Earth appears to be tapping into the same 2D fun.

4.  Moon Chronicles Episodes 2-4: Episode 1 was so good! I can't wait to see what happens next.

3. Y2K: I always wanted a 3D Earthbound. I don't think it'll ever happen but Y2K is happening & it looks to take on an Earthbound vibe plus its own style. Very exciting!

2. Zombie Vikings: Stick it to the Man was so much wacky fun. Zombie Vikings, though, looks like next level craziness. I'm ready Zoink!

1. Steamworld Heist: This can't be surprising to you guys right? If you follow my blog or twitter, I'm sure you saw this coming. I'm so very very very VERY excited for this game. Image & Form have me hyped for it. This is my number #1 must play Indie game of 2015!

There are a ton of other cool games coming this year too. Please check out my other 2014 blog entries to read about some of them. I think this is going to be a great year for Indie Games!

I'll leave you today with this video. I love it so much:


No comments:

Post a Comment