Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Nintendo Direct 2.14.15 Thoughts


WOW! Today's Nintendo Direct was amazing.

So many things were talked about during the Direct. I think some people didn't catch everything that was in the direct. I know I watched the direct two times and I still think I missed something. Nintendo really packed in a lot of games & information.

Here are the things that impressed me the most:

Xenoblade X: WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. Did I say wow? My jaw was on the floor throughout this entire trailer. It was so amazing. This game just looks better and better. I can't wait to play it.

New Fire Emblem: This was the biggest SHOCK of the Direct. Nobody knew about this title. I'm excited for this one and I know my dad is even more excited. Fire Emblem is awesome and this new one looks like the best one yet.

Mario VS. Donkey: Tipping Stars: Not only does this game look good, but it'll be the FIRST CROSS BUY title for North America. If you buy the game on one system, say 3DS, you'll get a Wii U code for free. And it works the other way too. This is a BIG moment for Nintendo. I hope we see them do this more in the future.

Puzzles & Dragons: I love puzzle games and my dad loves them even more. Puzzles & Dragons, especially the Mario one, looks really fun!

New 3DS: The New 3DS system is coming in February 13. I doubted this rumor yesterday. I thought this would be too soon for the system. I was totally wrong. I was pretty shocked by this revelation. Its amazing just how many things are coming out on the 13th of February and, of course, this is the biggest thing coming. North America has only announced the XL version of the system for North America. Some people were pretty disappointed about this. Personally, I'm fine with it. I'm not buying the system right away (can't afford it), plus I never would have been able to afford many faceplates. Hopefully I'll be able to get a special edition New 3DS XL sooner or later...

Such a large focus on 3DS: After a long time of major focus on Wii U, we finally got a Nintendo Direct that focused on 3DS games. It was really great to see this. 3DS definitely needed some time in the spotlight again.

Splatoon: I didn't have much interest in Splatoon before this direct. Sure, the game looks neat but I wasn't sure how much I'd actually like it. This new video, showing off customization, looked really great. Still not completely sure if I'll be getting the game but I have more interest in this game now. I'll be keeping a closer eye on it.

And...EVERYTHING ELSE! Whew. This Nintendo Direct was so awesome!

I know some people were disappointed in this Direct. I wasn't. I thought it was the best January Direct EVER (yes including the Hyrule Warriors one).

Nintendo did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment