Saturday, January 24, 2015

This Is How They Fit Together


A couple of days ago, I sat in on a live video stream for @rcmadiax's next game, Pentapuzzle, for Wii U. I thought it looked like a really neat puzzle game! I know I said I'd write about his title Super Robo Mouse next but, well, that game won't be out for a little bit still (I'll try to write about it closer to release). Pentapuzzle, on the other hand, is aiming for a release in February.

I'm a fan of puzzle games, but my dad is a HUGE fan of them. I think he'd love Pentapuzzle.

In the game, you have to figure out how some blocks fit together. Its pretty tricky looking and even @rcmadiax, the co-developer of this game, was having a hard time figuring out how to get every puzzle together. The trickiest of the bunch looked like the insane & brutal puzzles. The puzzles that intrigued me the most were the Special puzzles, where you fit the blocks together to create animals or objects.

Take a look at these pictures from Rcmadiax's twitter:

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

And here's some footage from the game:


Pentapuzzle should be out in February for $3.99. It'll have Over 70 levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment