Thursday, January 22, 2015

Expanding Your Worlds


If you read my blog often, you know that I love games that let you create things. I've written about these type of games a lot. In fact, earlier this week, I wrote about the very promising Cube Life.

Today, it was announced that another creating game will come to Wii U next year. Izle, from developer Area Effect, is an action-adventure RPG that will have creation elements. The official site says that you can create dungeons, sky castles, towers, and other things. You'll also have to fight off enemies and combine items to create new classes, items to use in battle, and new abilities too! I love the combination of RPG and creation. It looks like there will be so much variety in Izle.

I also really love the game's graphics. It looks cartoon-like. There is a very cel-shaded (almost Zelda Wind Waker) look to the game.

Here are some screenshots from the official website:







And here's a trailer for the game:


For more information about Izle, check out the game's official website: http://www.izlegame.com/#Title


No comments:

Post a Comment