Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jumping Into the Hive


I had vaguely heard about Hive Jump before but didn't know much about it. After watching the 5 Kickstarter Games Video, I knew I had to write about this game!

Hive Jump, by developer Graphite Lab, is a sci-fi action game with a bit a Metroid feel. It also has a bit of a Contra feel too.

The game will have 2-4 player multiplayer. Both local AND online. You'll be able to upgrade weapons and you can pick which Hive you want to jump into next. It looks very impressive. I think this is going to be a really fun game.

Check out these awesome Gifs from the Official website:

Gameplay gif

Hive jump strategy relics dark levels

And then there's this:


Wow! I want to play this game! Now. It looks fantastic.

For more information, check out Hive Jump's cool official website: http://hivejump.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment