Sunday, January 11, 2015

Don't Take My Picture!


Celebrities, like me, find it hard to go anywhere without their picture being taken. You wouldn't believe how many photographers follow me everyday. I have to get really sneaky sometimes. I...

Ok, look, I'm not really a celebrity. You already knew that though, right? Sheesh, you could at least pretend to play along...

Look, I may have the perfect solution to my problem. Your problem too if you feel like pretending to be a celebrity, especially one hounded by a photographer! Or maybe you just like to take pictures of people like me (shutup) with your camera! Meanie. You're covered too.

Enter developer Pringo Dingo. Their new game Paparazzi is a multiplayer focused game (it also has single player) where one player is a celebrity and the other is a photographer. The celebrity dodges behind objects and has act all stealthy. The photographer is in first person mode and uses their camera to shoot pics of the celebrity (when they can catch sight of the person).

The game looks frantic and completely bizarre. The graphics is pixelated. This looks like it'll be a fun game. Its expected to release in February for Wii U.

Take a look at these pictures from the official website:







And here's a trailer for the game:



For more information about Paparazzi, check out the official website here: http://www.pringodingo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment