Sunday, December 7, 2014

Zelda Wii U Thoughts


On Friday night, Nintendo showed new footage of Legend of Zelda for Wii U during the Video Game Awards.

IT LOOKED GREAT!

I was floored. I admit I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan, so I was bound to like it but wow, it just looked even more amazing than I would have thought. What did I like about it?

First of all, the graphics were stunning. Absolutely highly detailed and beautiful. I just know it'll look even better though by E3.

I also loved how huge the game's world looked. The Wii U gamepad map looked gigantic! I was so impressed. The environments on screen looked Elder Scrolls big. I'm sure in the actual game there will be tons of secret items & dungeons to find.

Other things I liked: the return of Link's horse & the fact that it has a mind of its own (won't hit trees!), the return of Link's parachute, and the slow mo jump off the horse!

I did think one area in the demo, the one with the light colored green grass, still looked pretty early in development. But thats all I can think of for a negative. Zelda Wii U was jaw dropping!

Now I'm super excited for Zelda Wii U. Can it be 2015 now?!


No comments:

Post a Comment