Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Atomic Robo: the Video Game


I'm currently addicted to a comic called Atomic Robo. Its about a robot created by famous scientist Nikola Tesla. The comic jumps around in time and Robo's adventures have been shown in the 20s, 30s, 40s, etc etc. Robo has fought dinosaurs, creatures from out of time, vampires, and more.

And why do I bring this all up? Why am I talking about a comic on my video game blog?

BECAUSE I WANT AN ATOMIC ROBO VIDEO GAME.

Seriously. Never has a comic character been SO perfect for a video game.

Atomic Robo would lend himself to:

-A platformer. He can jump.

-A fighting game. He's great at fighting.

-A turn-based rpg. He's a robot! Imagine leveling Atomic Robo up.

-An open world game. Robo has several different headquarters to choose from that could be explorable. The developer could set the game in New York or have it set on an exotic island!

Also other genre's I'm not thinking of! There's so much back story to choose from. So many cool stories that could be adapted or a totally new story could be created. Robo lived a REALLY LONG TIME.

Anyway, this needs to happen. I'm not sure why this hasn't happened yet. Someone get on this already.

Also: please bring it to Wii U. I know thats asking a lot. Third party games don't usually come to Wii U. But Atomic Robo is such a lighthearted fun character. He deserves to be on the system that cares about lighthearted games. Kids AND adults would really love an Atomic Robo game. I know they would.

For more information on Atomic Robo, check out this fantastic website: http://www.atomic-robo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment