Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Locked to Earth


Awhile back, I had heard about an rpg called Festival of Magic coming to the Wii U. Then, I saw the game's title was changed to Earthlock: Festival of Magic. The game looked interesting. Of course, I'm a huge rpg fan so I'm interested in any rpg thats coming for Wii U or 3DS.

But...shortly after the name change, I didn't hear anything else about the title.

Today, Always Nintendo has an article about the game. You can check it out here: http://alwaysnintendo.com/earthlock-festival-magic-may-get-playable-demo-early-next-year/

The game is looking better than ever. I really like the slightly cartoon/cel shaded look to the graphics. The battle system is sounding pretty complex and interesting too.

Here are the latest screenshots detailing the game's battle system (from the game's kickstarter page. Its funded):

Earthlock Battle System GUI

Please take a look at the game's kickstarter page for more information: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic/posts

I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas blog entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment