Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Pixel's Life


The other day Nintendo Enthusiast posted about a game called Life of Pixel. I watched the trailer and man...I was blown away.

Life of Pixel, by @SuperIconLtd, is a platformer with a really cool twist. The twist is that you play as a Pixel that travels through different video game systems. With each video game system, the graphics change! So there are NES, SNES, Gameboy, Mega Drive, and other worlds. The visual variety in this game is awesome. I was really impressed by how authentic each world looked. Its so great that this game is coming to the Wii U. Its going to be heaven for retro gamers for sure.

Here are some screenshots from the official website:










Wow, right?

For even more screenshots, check out the official website here: http://www.supericon.co.uk/our-games/

I also linked to the Nintendo Enthusiast article above! And of course, here's the official trailer for the game:


Retro gamers will definitely want to keep an eye on this one. I know I will be.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment