Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Not So Hollow Knight


Indie Developers continue to stun me with the games they come up with. Most of the time, I'm stunned in a good way. Occasionally, its a very bad shock. I don't talk about the bad ones here though. I like to focus on the good!

Today, I saw a REALLY stunning game. The game is Hollow Knight by Team Cherry (@TeamCherryGames). Its on Kickstarter right now. The Wii U is a stretch goal of $50,000. But the game has only 8 days to go and hasn't made all its initial goal yet. So this MIGHT be a long shot for Wii U but I really hope not. This game looks stunning.

Hollow Knight is a 2D action/platformer/exploration game. And its so beautiful looking. A lot of work was put into this game. It looks like an animated movie that Tim Burton put together. I won't try to describe it anymore. Just look at these screenshots from the Kickstarter page:



A gate into dream

The City Docks

The Hollow Knight travelling the Stagways

Ok, so those last two are Gifs. I hope you can all see them. Doesn't that look incredible?

Here's a trailer too:


Please, if you can, support this game! I would so love to see it come to Wii U. For more information, check out the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11662585/hollow-knight/description

No comments:

Post a Comment