Monday, December 1, 2014

Don't Forget Your (Time) Hat


I love stories about time travel. Movies, video games, books. I'm there. Say time travel and you have my full attention.

A Hat in Time, by developer Gears for Breakfast, is about a time traveler collecting time pieces to save the universe. The game is currently being developed for the PC. It may or may not come to the Wii U. I really hope it does. It looks like a ton of fun.

Hat in Time is a platformer, but looks to have plenty of exploration and collecting of things. It also has really nice 3D visuals. It reminds me of an N64 or early Gamecube platformer, expect better visuals of course.

Take a look at these screenshots from the official website:

Hat Kid hiding under a Piano in Vanessa Manor

mafia_2

space_03

Also, here's the pre-alpha trailer:


A Hat in Time looks fantastic. I'm sure it would be one of the best games on the Wii U eshop. I really hope it makes it to the system. In the meantime, check out the official website for more information (and screenshots) of this game: http://hatintime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment