Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Trip to the Moon


There are aliens on the moon. I repeat, there are ALIENS on the freaking MOON.

Maybe I should back up and explain.

I'm talking about another video game of course. There are no aliens on the actual moon (maybe). The game I'm talking about is called Moon Chronicles and its for the 3DS. Its a first person shooter that takes place on the MOON. Did I mention the aliens?

Moon Chronicles is very unique to the 3DS. As I said, its a first person shooter. There are not many of those on 3DS. Also the game is more Metroid Prime first person rather than Call of Duty. Sure you shoot stuff but you also explore & try to figure out to just what the heck is going on!

The game is also a download only, episodic game. Episodic games on the 3DS?? VERY RARE. As of this writing, only one episode is out. More are coming but when, no one knows. This is really annoying to me. Moon Chronicles is such a cool game. I want to play the rest of it NOW. Renegade Kid, the developer, is very busy with other games at the moment. Grrr. But said other games look VERY AWESOME. sigh. Renegade wants more of my money. sigh

Anyway, I do highly recommend Moon Chronicles. Yes its not whole yet. Yes whats there is short. BUT its so very, very cool. A fun game for sure. More people need to buy it so that Renegade Kid will get back to making (or at least releasing) the rest of it!!

Ahem. Just so we're clear, this isn't a review of Moon Chronicles (I'll do that whenever the full game is out). This is a recommendation. If you love Metroid Prime-like first person shooters & want to play one on 3DS, grab this game.

 It'll fly you to the moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment