Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U) First Impressions


Curve Studios is doing some really cool games lately. I am reviewing two of their games, one for this site and one for @ShigeruNews.

Today I want to talk about the game I'm reviewing for this site. Here are my first impressions of Stealth Inc. 2 for Wii U.

----------------

Send in the Clones!

Stealth Inc. 2 has you playing as a clone who is sent into some really frightenly hard test chambers. The test chambers are action puzzles that you have to solve. You put your robot through these tests and hope he doesn't get blown to pieces.

So far, Stealth is a fun, challenging game. You should expect to die. You'll die a lot. The dying is very funny though. Honest. Well, its sort of bloody too.

The game also has a wonderful sense of humor. It reminds me of Portal a bit.

I love the test chambers and the bigger exploration based level too.

Oh and did I mention the Level Editor? Its very intense. I'll talk about it more in my review.

I'm enjoying Stealth Inc. 2 a lot! Its a very unique, interesting game for Wii U. It'll arrive on the eshop next week!

-----------------------------------------------

Look for my review of Stealth Inc. 2 next week. My review of Curve Studio's Lone Survivor is up on Shigeru News here: http://shigerureviews.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/lone-survivor-directors-cut-wii-u-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment