Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Eshop Armageddon


On October 16th , the eshop did not blow up

This Thursday, the Wii U eshop might be really DOOMED. Seriously.

Can gamers handle a ton of cool eshop releases...AGAIN?! Take a look at this lineup:

Stealth Inc. 2 (by @curvestudios): These guys again?! Man, as if releasing on the first eshop doomsday wasn't enough! Curve returns to release another game and its on the second big eshop day of the month. Sheesh. My review of Stealth will be on this blog tomorrow!

Tretrobot and Co. (by @NekoEnt): An action puzzle game, reminds me of Toki Tori 1 a bit. I don't know much about it, but the trailer looks good!

Costume Quest 2 (by @DoubleFine): This is not confirmed for North America for Thursday. It is coming to Europe for sure. I do think it'll be in NA Thursday too. Why? Because this game is pure Halloween and Friday is Halloween. Definitely the best time for this game to be coming out. As I said in another blog entry, I'm looking forward to this one a lot.

Rock Zombie (by @enjoyupgames): An action side scrolling game set at an all female rock group concert. This game looks so goofy, bloody, and kind of fun. I'm not 100% sure its my type of game though. That said, its nice to see something different come to the eshop. Variety is GOOD.

Falling Skies (by @littleorbit): Based on the TNT tv series of the same name. Falling Skies is an action sci-fi series. The video game is a strategy rpg. It'll be download only for the eshop. Its $39.99, so much higher than the other games on this list. Will it be any good? Hmm. I don't know. Maybe I'll find out soon.

Cosmophony (by @MovingPlayer):  Cosmophony is, according to its website, a "rhythm shooter game with a high level of challenge." It looks like a very surreal, unique experience.

Pixel Paint (by Two Kernel Connection): Pixel Paint is a pixel art creation app. I did a review for it here: http://shigerureviews.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/pixel-paint-wii-u-review/
To sum it up: AVOID THIS TITLE.

Also coming to the Virtual Console on Thursday:

Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (by Nintendo): Kirby games are always fun. I don't think I've played this one but I'm sure its good!

Demon's Crest (by Capcom): Staring the same character as Gargoyle's Quest. This game appeared on the SNES. I never played it. Gargoyles Quest was pretty hard. If this is that hard, count me out!

Gargoyle's Quest 2: The Demon Darkness (by Capcom ): Releasing for Wii U and 3DS. As I said, the first one was hard. Not sure about this one.

And thats all the titles I know about! As with Oct. 16th, there may be more games coming this Thursday. Who knows?! (I'll update this post if I hear about more)

Can the Wii U eshop handle all these games?! Can gamers?! I guess we'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment