Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Living A Fantasy Life


Later this week, Fantasy Life comes to the Nintendo 3DS.

For quite a while now, I've had my eye on this game. When it was over in Japan, I thought it was interesting but started to doubt whether the game would ever come to North America. Then, when it was announced for NA, I was interested but not sold on it at first. At E3 this year, during Treehouse Live, Nintendo sold me on the game. Fantasy Life has everything I love in a video game: rpg elements, Sim elements, and it just looks really fun!

In Fantasy Life, you can play as one of 12 different jobs or lives as the game calls them. You can shift between these jobs at anytime. There's everything from a Paladin to a Tailor. You take on a job and then go off into the world. There's action, adventure, and collecting lots and lots of stuff.

Man, you can even be a carpenter and make furniture for your room! You can buy a house, get a pet, etc. Fantasy Life has a lot to do. I've heard the story isn't too long but the extra content really keeps the game going a long time. Plus there's Day One DLC to download if you want. sigh. I wish I was getting the game day one.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get Fantasy Life till Christmas. For now, I'll just have to be jealous of everyone thats getting the game this week!

UPDATE: Wow. How plans change! Looks like I will be getting Fantasy Life before Christmas. I'll be getting it THIS SATURDAY in fact.

I will do some blog entries dedicated to Fantasy Life in the weeks to come.

My Stealth Inc. 2 review is still coming next week. And of course I'll continue to tell you about cool new Indie Wii U and 3DS games that are on the way!

Here's a trailer for Fantasy Life:


No comments:

Post a Comment