Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Playing With Legos


Duck Dodgers will be in Lego Batman 3.

I'll just let that sink in for a moment.


Oh and Conan O'Brian will be in the game too. Also Kevin Smith, Geoff Johns, Jim Lee, and Adam West.

Lego Batman 3 will take Batman into outerspace in his strangest, most exciting Lego game yet. It seems like the developers said, " Its our third Lego Batman game! Lets go crazy!" Duck Dodgers man. And not just regular Duck Dodgers either. Its Dodgers in a Green Lantern outfit (note: there was a cartoon where this happened).

I admit I'm getting pretty excited by this game. There will be TONS of DC characters and some non-DC characters to play as, Lantern worlds to explore, a 60's Batman level, and who knows what else.

And don't forget about the DLC. Several DLC packs have been announced, including Man of Steel and Arrow. I'm sure it'll all be...

Oh. Wait. I only have a Wii U. The DLC will not be on the Wii U...

I still don't understand why not either. Nintendo has been doing dlc for some of their games and Ubisoft brought over Assassin's Creed 3 dlc. So dlc is possible on Wii U. Why does WB never bring dlc to Wii U?

It especially bugs me this time because the dlc packs for Lego Batman 3 will have characters AND special levels. sigh

I just don't get it. I love the Lego games. I've bought most of them for Wii U. I am very excited for Lego Batman 3. Why does the WB hate Wii U players??

Still...Duck Dodgers. Green Loontern. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment