Sunday, October 12, 2014

Trick or treat?


My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love it because of the candy, the costumes, the monsters, and just how much fun it is. The older I get, the more I love the holiday.

Unfortunately, I'm too old to dress up and go trick or treating. I have no kids of my own. I have to sit at home on Halloween and pass out candy to kids.

Thank goodness for Costume Quest. Double Fine has created a game where anyone can become a kid again and go trick or treating. Of course, theres also monsters, a turn based battle system, and a kidnapped sister but its all wonderful all ages fun. Its an escape from reality; a trip down a magical Halloween rabbit hole. Anyone can enjoy this fun game.

And this month, Costume Quest 2 comes to Wii U (and other systems). The perfect game for the perfect holiday.

Its going to be great to go trick or treating again. Thank you Double Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment