Thursday, October 30, 2014

Folding Your Way Through


One game that has really amazed me, graphic wise, for awhile now is @nyamyamgames Tengami. The game is already out elsewhere, but it will be out for Wii U on November 13th! What makes the graphics so special?

In Tengami, the player transverses a beautiful paper craft environment. I doubt I could explain how great this game looks. So just take a look at a few screenshots:

Tengami


Tengami


Tengami

Aren't those screenshots amazing?! The art design for Tengami is out of this world!

As far as gameplay, the Tengami website describes the game as "an atmospheric adventure game, full of wonder and and mystery, set in Japan of ancient dark fairy tales. Flip, fold, slide, and pull parts of the world to solve puzzles and and discover secrets."

Wow. I love the adventure genre. I'm so happy to see more adventure games on the Wii U, especially one this good looking.

Take a look at this stunning trailer:


I really hope I get to review this game. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay sounds very inventive. Everyone should have their eyes on this game. Reminder: its coming out November 13th for the Wii U. In the meantime, take another look at that trailer. Man. What a great looking game.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment