Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Saving the Universe Again


Here's a game that I've wanted to write about for a little bit now but I wasn't sure if the game was going to come to a Nintendo system so I held off. Its still not a definite thing, in fact, that this game will come to the Wii U and 3DS but....oh man....I really hope it does! So, I thought I'd write about it now that there's more of a chance that it will come to these Nintendo systems!

What game am I talking about?

The game is Starr Mazer by developer Imagos Softworks!

Starr Mazer is a point & click game adventure game with space shooter elements too! As I've mentioned in other blog entries, I love point & click games. In fact, Starr Mazer reminds me of one of my favorites: Space Quest! I really loved the humor and the fun of Space Quest. Starr Mazer looks to have a lot of that too. Plus the shooter levels look awesome too.

It excites me to no end to imagine this game on Wii U and 3DS. I'm just not sure which system I'd buy it on. On one hand, it will look great on Wii U or the other hand, it would be so great to have this game always with me so I could play it whenever I want. Hmm. Decisions, Decisions.

Though, as I mentioned earlier, its not a definite thing that this game will come to Wii U and 3DS. Or even PC really. This game is on Kickstarter right now! Before I give you the link to the Kickstarter, please check out these awesome screenshots (and gifs) from the kickstarter page & website:

starr-mazer_screenshot-03.png


starr-mazer_screenshot-07.png





starr-mazer_screenshot-01.png






starr-mazer_screenshot-02.png

And here's a trailer:




Please check out their kickstarter page here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/imagosfilms/starr-mazer

Here's the official website too: http://www.starrmazer.com/

I really hope this game comes to Wii U and 3DS. I want to play this game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment