Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cool Nintendo Stuff


There's some cool things happening on Nintendo systems this week (and next) that you should all know about:

If you like first person shooters, you should check out Moon Chronicles on the 3DS eshop this week. The first episode is on sale & three new dlc missions have been released. This is an awesome game. I can't wait to play the new episodes & will write about them sometime on this blog!

Also if you have a 3DS and you didn't get a chance to try the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo, its on the eshop now for everyone to download! I thought the single player was ok but the multiplayer was pretty good. Play it with a friend if you can!

Tomorrow, Nintendo will have a Xenoblade X (Wii U) Nintendo Direct. I'll be watching and I'll have a blog entry talking about the direct tomorrow. Will we get any big news out of the direct? New features? A release date?! We'll see! I'm excited.

Next week, on Friday the 13th, Nintendo will be releasing the New Nintendo 3DS, Majora's Mask 3D, and Capcom & Nintendo will bring out Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Its big deal for Nintendo fans.

And thats all the cool Nintendo Stuff for today. Like this feature? Please let me know. Maybe I'll do more blog entries like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment