Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy President's Day!


Today is President's Day in the United States, so I figured I'd take a break from talking about games and talk about one of my favorite president of all time----ABRAHAM LINCOLN!

Image result for Illinois map from Lincoln's time


Lincoln was born in the state of Illinois (hey I was born in Illinois too!)

Image result for Illinois map from Lincoln's time

Lincoln became a lawyer before he was president (please don't hold that against him)


Image result for Lincoln as a lawyer

When he became president, he didn't have much time to relax. The civil war happened during the time he was president....

Image result for Lincoln as president during civil war

Unfortunately, Lincoln was assassinated by this guy around the end of the war... (he was an actor. you can hold that against him)

Image result for John Wilkes booth

....OR WAS LINCOLN ASSASSINATED?! Could it be that was just a cover for something else?! Something too fantastic for the general public to know about.....?! Thats one theory...

After some research recently, I found out that Lincoln was.....

THE LEADER OF CODE NAME S.T.E.A.M.

Image result for Lincoln Code Name S.T.E.A.M

Although I'm not really sure how this fits into his timeline. Was it before his death?! After his death?! Perhaps this is just an alternate timeline and shouldn't even be included on this list?! Hmmm.

There's really only one way that we might find out.....play the Code Name S.T.E.A.M. game from Nintendo! (ok, so I lied about not talking about Video games today. please don't hit me)

Here's a new trailer that came out today:


I never knew Lincoln had a mech like that?! Man, I have some more research to do....

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!

-------------------------------------------
Btw, many of the images above were found via google. Also some parts of this post may not be historically right. I hope no one takes a offensive at this post. Lincoln actually is one of my favorite presidents. Can't wait to see him in Code Name S.T.E.A.M!

No comments:

Post a Comment