Friday, February 27, 2015

8-Bit Dragons Are the Best Dragons


I haven't always liked rpgs. In fact, the first time I played a Final Fantasy (on NES), I didn't like it at all. Earthbound was the first rpg I loved. Then Final Fantasy 7 really got me into loving rpgs a lot. Later I went back and played classics like the early Final Fantasy games and even the first Dragon Warrior.

So now whenever a cool looking new rpg comes out with a retro style, I get really excited. I love games with 8-bit graphics and the old style rpg gameplay. And a new one was just announced the other day!

Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria is coming to Wii U AND 3DS! This game was PS3, Vita, and ioS. I remember seeing this awhile back and being jealous that Sony players were getting it. It just looked so very good. Retro graphics and classic turn-based rpg adventuring! Man. I'm excited. Much thanks to Choice Provisions for bringing the game to Nintendo systems!

Take a look at these wonderful screenshots (from the official website):









For more info on the game, check out the official website here: http://totallychoice.com/games/dragon-fantasy-volumes-westeria

No comments:

Post a Comment