Sunday, February 1, 2015

Back to Fantasy Life


Recently, I finally reached Level 50 in Fantasy Life and got to play the Origin Island dlc. Here are my impressions of the new area:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! The Origin Island DLC did not let me down.

While the main quest in the dlc isn't too long (it is a lot of fun though), the amount of content the dlc unlocks is amazing!

The Island is a pretty big area and there's a lot of new content in the place. New characters to meet, enemies to fight, chests to find, bounties to collect, etc. Its jaw dropping.

Origin Island may be the best Fantasy Life area yet. Its certainly the best area to level up in now. The enemies can be pretty hard at times. I would recommend going to the island with a friend to level up or if you're doing the story or story related side quests, grab a NPC ally. I'd recommend the Celeste Queen for sure. She's pretty awesome in battle!

The Origin Island dlc has really renewed my interest in Fantasy Life. I'm at level 55 now and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tomorrow with an Indie game preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment