Thursday, February 16, 2012

Top 5 Things #3: Current Favorite Video Games


1. Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii): I'm addicted to Animal Crossing; I have been since the first game. If you just hear a description of the game you might think its just for kids or not really a game at all. If you play it, you'll either realize that its an extremely addictive game that anybody can get into or you'll find its not your type of game. I love the series. Can't wait till Animal Crossing 3DS finally comes out!

2. Final Fantasy 13-2 (PS3): This game is worth a ton more than what I paid for it (I paid nothing--won the game). The graphics & gameplay are excellent, there's tons of stuff to do, a cool time-traveling storyline, and DLC episodes on the way (the first one later this month). Just a great rpg.

3. Mario Kart 7 (3DS): Kart racing at its best! Online modes are really fun & the offline is cool too. Tons of characters to collect, parts to unlock, modes to win, plus seeing who's better at racing or battling. Mario Kart 7 is the best Mario Kart of the series and its a very fun game too!

4. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (PS3): This game combines rpgs, stradegy, and puzzles games into one amazing game that is easy to learn, hard to master. The storyline is fun, but the multiplayer is even better. I've played a lot of offline multiplayer with my dad. Haven't done too much online multiplayer because I figure people there are probably a ton better than me at it! A must own game if you like any of the genres I mentioned (or especially if you like ALL of those genres).

5. Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS): Yes, Animal Crossing again! While waiting impatiently for the new Crossing for 3DS, I'm still playing Wild World, the DS Crossing. In some ways its better than City Folk and in other ways its not as good. Its fun to play both though.

No comments:

Post a Comment