Wednesday, February 8, 2012

If You Liked...#1


IF YOU LIKED...the Lord of the Rings Trilogy....

When I was younger, not sure what age, I saw an animated movie called The Hobbit. I knew about the Lord of the Rings (vaguely) but I had never read any of them. So the Hobbit was my first look into the world of Lord of the Rings.

I liked it a lot. The animation was great, the voice acting was good, and the story was excellent. The moment that stands out for me is when Bilbo is in the cave with Gollem and finds Sting! I also remember, very clearly, the part where it looks like some creatures might cook up the dwarves for dinner but they are saved by...oh! I won't spoil anything more in case you've never read the book or seen this movie...

If you liked the Lord of the Rings Movies, I highly recommend the Hobbit cartoon. Its just so well put together. I think any Lord of the Rings fan will love it.

Here's a link to a trailer for the cartoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_JMOPCo31M

Oh and avoid the old Lord of the Rings cartoon at ALL COSTS! Thats awful. The Hobbit cartoon is the way to go for extra LOTR fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment