Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Psych is back!

FINALLY Psych, the comedy series about a guy pretending to be a psychic so he can solve crimes with the police (with the help of his best friend), has returned!

Psych is pretty much the ONLY comedy show I watch on TV right now. Why? Because is FUNNY, something thats a very rare thing on TV right now. The only other show I can actually say thats funny and on TV right now is 30 Rock and even that has seen better days. On the hand, Psych is seeing some of its best days right now. The show has been hilarous this season. Yes, it can be goofy, silly, stupid, but all those things help to make it funny.

Maybe my favorite part of the show is its theme song though. I love that song. " I know, you know..." Really funny and catchy. Its also a rare thing for a TV SHOW to have a theme song, with lyrics, these days.

If you haven't checked out Psych yet and you have Netflix, you can find it on there. They have quite a few seasons and I'm sure they will add more. The show isn't over yet and it just keeps getting better & better imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment