Sunday, March 11, 2012

John Carter (of Mars) is Awesome!


Yesterday, I saw John Carter at the thearter!

It was GREAT.

The movie had plenty of action, adventure, fantasy, and some humor. John Carter is the type of movie thats just plain FUN. If your looking for a movie with deep meaning and subtext, look elsewhere. John Carter is a movie to be ENJOYED, just like Avatar, the Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings, etc. In my opinion, its just great to go to a movie and be completly sucked into an amazing made-up world. Thats the experiance you can expect with John Carter. Go see it and be prepared to be transported into the world of Barzoom!

Btw, I have the very first John Carter story, A Princess of Mars, and I've never read it. NOW I plan to go read it. In fact, I'll start reading it tonight! Can't wait. I'll do a blog entry sometime about the story vs. the movie. Till then, please go see this movie at the thearter! Its excellent & I really want to see a sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment