Monday, June 8, 2015

One Week Till E3!

Image result for E3 2015

E3 is next week! One week till E3. Tomorrow will be one week till Nintendo's Digital Event. The truth is, as far as E3 is concerned, Nintendo is all I care about. I use to be a Sony fan. I use to be a Microsoft fan too. Right now, I'm just a Nintendo fan. So all my focus is on Nintendo's E3 events.

In fact, I plan to make next week's blog entries all about Nintendo and E3. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will all see blog entries about Nintendo/E3 from me.

On Monday next week, I'll talk about Smash DLC and Nintendo's World Championship. Both are happening on Sunday.

Tuesday will be my recap/reaction to Nintendo's Digital Event.

Wednesday will be my Treehouse Live reactions.

Thursday's blog entry will probably be a bit late because I'm going to see Jurassic World that day too. But that blog entry will be about other peoples reaction to the Digital Event and Treehouse. If you have a comment about Nintendo's E3 next week, please send it to me on next Wednesday's blog entry or tweet me @df2506!

And Friday will be my final reaction to Nintendo's E3 this year. Did Nintendo do a great job? What was my favorite game? Etc.

Because of this, there will be no Comic book reviews next week on my other blog. But don't worry, I'll make up for that the week after that. June 22 to the 26 will be about my comic blog and this blog will take a break!

I'll be back on Friday to preview an indie game! And then next week is all about Nintendo & E3.
-----------------------------------------------

The E3 picture above was found on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment