Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I loved the Nintendo Digital Event

Image result for Nintendo muppets

Wow!

Nintendo's Digital Event was amazing this year. From the start, Nintendo grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. The Nintendo muppets were amazing, especially the Star Fox ones. I was laughing a lot and having a ton of fun. No company out there has events that are this much fun at E3. Nintendo wants you in embrace the weirdness and fun. If you can't, maybe its time for you to move on.

Image result for Happy Home Designer

I have to talk about Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer first. This game looks so much better than I though it would. This is no simple design a home game like first expected. You design an ENTIRE TOWN in this game. From the houses that the animals live in, to the school, the hospital, and more. There is a lot to Happy Home Designer. You don't even really need the amiibo cards. You can recruit random animals from the plaza if you want. Though, if you want a specific animal for your town, ya, you have to get the amiibo cards. I plan to get some amiibo cards. Well, I hope I can!

Image result for Star Fox Zero

Star Fox Zero was the first game shown and it looked amazing. No, thats not a picture of it up there. Thats the Star Fox muppets at the beginning of the Direct. So cool. No this is Star Fox Zero:

Image result for Star Fox Zero

Star Fox Zero looks like an awesome game. I especially loved how the outer space battles looked. The new transformations are cool too. I think this game will be a great addition to the Wii U library.

Image result for Animal Crossing amiibo festival

Animal Crossing amiibo festival really surprised me. I thought at first this was a new full Animal Crossing for the Wii U. I wasn't upset that it wasn't though. Happy Home Designer will fill my AC town needs. This game looks like the ultimate party game to me. Of course, I love Animal Crossing, so I'm biased. Mario Party doesn't appeal to me. But this...oh my gosh. It looks fun. I hope Treehouse Live shows more of it today!

Image result for Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam shocked me so much! A Mario & Luigi crossover title with Paper Mario!!! An absolutely brilliant idea. I would have never ever ever EVER thought of this one. Anybody who did is a liar. This came completely out of left field and I love it. It looks so great. And I'm glad its coming out next year. Cause I'm wouldn't be able to get it if it came out THIS YEAR. Oh man.

Image result for Triforce heroes

Triforce Heroes shocked me too! I thought Hyrule Warriors would be the only Zelda 3DS game coming this year. In fact, Hyrule Warriors is next year and Triforce Heroes is this year. This game looks like so much fun. I especially love that it has online because I have a friend that I'd love to play this game with. A multiplayer ONLINE Zelda game! Seriously. Who saw this one coming?!

Image result for Xenoblade Chronicles X

Xenoblade X got a new trailer and it was fantastic! It also got a RELEASE DATE. Nintendo usually doesn't give us release dates during these things but they gave a few and this one of them! I would love to get this game this year but its not going to happen. There are just too many other games.

Image result for Super Mario Maker

Super Mario Maker has gotten a lot of attention this E3 and it should! It looks like an incredible creation tool and a lot of fun. Did you see the INSANE LEVELS from the Championship?! They will be included in the ACTUAL GAME. Plus you can make your own insane levels (or not). I'm pretty excited for this game!

Image result for Yoshi Woolly World

We've seen a lot of Woolly World but I never get tired of how cute, colorful, and wonderful it looks. If you love Yoshi, you must have this game. If you don't, you might want it anyway. Its going to be one of the best games this year for sure (and thats saying a lot).

Image result for Metroid Prime Federation

We thought we were getting BLAST BALL. Instead, we're getting METROID PRIME!!! Seriously. It may not be what you use to think of as Metroid Prime, but its developed by Next Level Games. Its going to be a ton of fun. First person shooter goodness on the 3DS. If you have a New 3DS, especially, you'll want to pick this game up.

Wow. So many titles and I know I forgot some other ones. The ones listed here are the ones that impressed me the most.

I loved this Digital Event. I can't wait to see more Treehouse. Its a great year for Nintendo!

-----------------------------------------------------------
All pictures were found on google. All are copyright Nintendo.

I'll try to write some about the Treehouse tomorrow. Sorry that this Digital Event blog entry was late!

No comments:

Post a Comment