Monday, November 2, 2015

Lightwood Games Rocks

Embedded image permalink

So as you all know, I love words. I love to write. I wouldn't be here, and at Shigeru News, and at my Comic blog too if I didn't. But did you know that I love Word Games too? Well, you might have if you read my Epic Word Search Review or my Word Search by POWGI review.

And both of those games are actually made by the SAME PEOPLE.

Lightwood Games is a small two person developer that focuses on Word Games. They've made Word Search by POWGI and Epic Word Search for Wii U/3DS and 3DS respectively so far. Their upcoming games are Word Party for Wii U and Word Puzzles by POWGI for 3DS.

Word Party will be coming November 12th! It will feature a whole bunch of word mini-games. Perfect for a PARTY!

Embedded image permalink

And their game Word Puzzles by POWGI is coming to the 3DS soon!

This game will actually feature support for AMIIBO!

For more information on Word Puzzles by POWGI, check out this Shigeru News post I made today:
https://shigerureviews.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/word-puzzles-by-powgi-will-come-to-the-3ds-with-amiibo-support/

If you haven't guessed it by now (or by the title of this article), I think Lightwood Games Rocks.

Keep an eye on Shigeru News too, because I'll have an INTERVIEW with the awesome Lightwood Games there soon.

In the meantime, run out and buy both Word Search by POWGI and Epic Word Search if you haven't already. Both are VERY good games.

You can find Lightwood Games @lightwoodgames on twitter! The pictures above were taken from their twitter.

------------------------------------------

I'll be back on Friday with another blog entry. You can find me on twitter @df2506.

And of course, you can find me writing news posts & reviews a lot for Shigeru News

No comments:

Post a Comment