Sunday, March 8, 2015

Various Thoughts


I've been thinking about some various game & blog related things, so I thought I'd share today.

The most important thing I want to share is that tomorrow I'll be starting a new schedule for this blog and my other blog: Its A Comic Review Blog!

Here's the schedule:

Monday & Friday: More Thoughts From Me blog entries. 

Tuesday & Thursday: Its A Comic Review Blog! entires

I'll be taking Wednesday, Saturday, & Sunday off from the blogs to focus my short story writing (which I've neglected for awhile now) and other bits of writing too (what about the tumblr?! THINK OF THE TUMBLR!!)

So yes, that means no more Daily blog entries from me. I guess it couldn't last forever. Well maybe it could have but I just feel like I should make this change. Also I should note that neither blog will be active on holidays and I may take an extra day off occasionally from both.

That said, it is possible that I will have a surprise blog entry for both once & awhile (on non-schedule days). It depends on what extra games I have to review (or if I run into a cool game I want to talk about) or comics I have for reading. We'll see.

Oh and if you're interested, I have a lot of news & reviews written over at https://shigerureviews.wordpress.com/    including my recent review for indie racing game Proun+, which I loved.

Other things I've been thinking about:

I feel bad about the recent Zombie Incident Review. I completely missed out on the save feature. I've been playing it some (found the save & another thing too) and will try to have an updated review next week.

Also next week, Code Name S.T.E.A.M. comes out for the 3DS! My copy is preordered and I'll be getting it in the mail. Will I get it next week? I have no idea! I really hope so. I'll write up some first impressions as soon as possible too.

Does anybody actually read this blog? I'll like to see some comments. Please let me know what you like about this blog and what you don't like. Are there any types of features you'd like to see or games you'd like me to talk about? Feedback would be much appreciated.

Ugh. I hate Daylight Savings Time.

Ok, that last one had nothing to do with games or this blog. Or did it?! (no it didn't).

So, anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow. I'll do an indie game preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment