Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises---Spoiler Free Review


      There isn't a lot I can say about The Dark Knight Rises without giving something away, so I'll keep this short.

Everyone is this movie is brillant, but Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's characters are the best. Those two actors/characters pretty much steal the movie. That said, Gary Oldman & Micheal Caine were so brillant in this movie and the other two movies. And Bale. HE is Bruce Wayne/Batman. I'm not sure how anyone else is going to do any better than his Bruce Wayne/Batman.

  The story is also excellent. Dare I say it, but its the best Batman story of all three. Tom Hardy's villian is nowhere as great as Ledger's Joker, but the story here is better in my opinon. That is saying a lot too since the Dark Knight had a great story!

Overall, the Dark Knight Rises is the perfect ending to a great Batman trilogy. 

Wish I could say more, but I don't want to ruin this movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet! Its a MUST see.

Grade: A++

No comments:

Post a Comment