Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's July! FINALLY!

Whew. Its finally July. June just seemed to be going on and on and on and on...lol.

I'm so happy its finally July. There are just so many great things coming out this month...like...

-Heroes of Ruin: This Thursday, there will be a demo for Heroes of Ruin for the 3DS. Can't wait to play the game for the first time. Very excited about it. The actual game comes out July 17th! I'll try to have impressions of the demo up sometime this week. And a review of the actual game soon too.

-Amazing Spider-man (movie): Wow. I am very, very, very, very excited for this movie! I'm a huge Spider-man fan and the more I see of this movie, the more I want to see it. I'm, maybe, more excited for this than I was for Avengers. And thats saying a lot! Can't wait. We are seeing it this Thursday! I'll try to have a non-spoiler review of it up on Thursday or Friday.

-Rainbow Moon: For the PS3. Its a downloadable stradegy rpg. I'm very excited for this game. It looks great. It has exploration like a regular rpg and lots of other cool stuff. I will try to have a review up about it sometime this month. Maybe. Its a 40 hour game (with extras taking over 100 hours). So it might be next month or...later. :)

-The Dark Knight Rises (movie): The third & final movie in the Nolan Batman trilogy. Oh man. This is going to be epic! Looking forward to it a lot. I'll try have a non-spoiler review of it up after I see it.

-Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: For the 3DS. I'm getting this too. Loved the demo (hey, I really should try to get impressions of the demo up soon). Can't wait to play the actual game! I'll try to have a review of it up in August.

So yes, I am planning to write more on this blog. Well, unless I'm too busy playing all the games that come out this month. lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment