Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cube Creator 3D Demo First Impressions


Today, I downloaded the Cube Creator 3D demo from the 3DS eshop.

I talked about Cube Creator previously. I was pretty excited to check the demo out today.

Here are my first impressions of the demo
---------------------------------------------

The Cube Creator 3D demo allows you to create in a pretty wide open space (its not huge but it is fairly big). There are a couple of buildings already created and even a small mineshaft to go into. There is still plenty of space to build some things.

I wasn't a huge fan of moving around with the A, B, X, and Y buttons but I got use to it. Selecting a cube and placing it with L is pretty easy. Getting rid of a cube can be tricky sometimes because the selector doesn't always land on the cube you want.

There are no enemies to fight in the demo nor challenges to take on. The demo is just a creation and exploring demo.

You can try the demo 20 times. I wish it had been 30 times at least. There isn't much to the demo but I can see myself playing around with the creation a ton more.

I'm starting to get even more interested in Cube Creator. With the addition of enemies, a Survival mode, random worlds, and being able to import demo data, the full game seems like it'll be a fun.

I might offer some more thoughts soon. I want to play around with the demo even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment