Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!

I'm sorry that this blog didn't return the week after Christmas. The holiday season was full of laziness and video games for me!

And now I'm back (a day late) and that means there will be plenty of game blog entries ahead of us.

I just wanted to write a blog entry today filling you in on what I'm doing writing wise and what I'm playing.

I'm currently writing news and reviews for Real Otaku Gamer.

My first review for the site was Legend of Dark Witch 2 for 3DS!

My second review will be Runbow for the Wii U. I'm currently playing that. Not sure when the review will be up, but if you're interested in hearing my thoughts on it, please keep an eye on my twitter account. I'll let you know when my Runbow review is up there!

I plan to write another game blog entry here on Friday. I want to talk about what games I'm looking forward to playing this year!

As for what I'm currently playing (just for fun): Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario Maker, and Xenoblade Chronicles X!

I got Super Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X for Christmas. I love both games. As I mentioned on this site before, I'm a huge fan of games where you can make stuff. Super Mario Maker is the ultimate game maker. Nintendo did a great job with it. I currently have Nine levels online for people to play. Maybe I'll write up a post sometime sharing the codes for my levels.

And Xenoblade Chronicles X is extremely addicting! The story, so far, is fantastic, the world is amazing to explore, and the giant robots are freaking awesome. It was definitely my favorite rpg of 2015 and continues to my favorite of 2016 (well, so far at least. lol).

I can't wait to write about the games I'm looking forward to playing this year! There are a lot of them. I'm sure I'll miss something. I'll see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment