Friday, January 8, 2016

The Games I Can't Wait to Play In 2016


As I promised, here are the games I can't wait to play in 2016:


Zelda Wii U: Currently untitled. The next installment for the Zelda franchise is for the Wii U and everything we've seen of it so far looks amazing. We know nothing about it really, but I can't help be excited for this game! I love the Zelda franchise. I'm huge fan of the Wii U. Can't wait to see what Zelda Wii U is all about.


Twilight Princess HD: Twilight Princess is one of my favorite Zelda games. I'm really excited about the HD version. It'll have better graphics and yet to be revealed new content! I'm ready!


Dragon Quest 7 and 8: When it was announced last year that Dragon Quest 7 and 8 were FINALLY coming to North America, I was beyond excited! I love the Dragon Quest series. I have played 8 and liked it a lot. Can't wait to play it on the 3DS. But Dragon Quest 7 is definitely more exciting because I've never played it before. I'm hoping to get Dragon Quest 7 for my birthday (in July).


YIIK: YIIK: A Postmodern RPG is coming for the Wii U this year. This game looks like a cross between Earthbound and...actually there really isn't anything to compare it to. YIIK is a turn-based rpg with a strange sense of humor and really good looking graphics. I hope I get to review this game, but if not, I still want to play it. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun.


Oddworld: New & Tasty: Follow me! I was hoping that Abe would make it to the Wii U last year, but it didn't happen. Hopefully he'll arrive this year for the Wii U eshop. I loved the original Oddworld. The new one looks even better.


Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam: I'm a big fan of both the Mario & Luigi franchise and (especially) the Paper Mario franchise. A crossover game with them both?! I would have never even dreamed of such a thing. This game looks like a lot of fun!

And whatever else Nintendo has in store for us: We only know about the 3DS and Wii U games for the first half of the year (well, expect for Zelda Wii U of course). That means that we should be in for some surprises come E3. I'm sure there will be one or two or possibly more 3DS and Wii U games I want from Nintendo. Can't wait to see what the second half of the year will bring us for the two systems.

I'm sure there will be a lot of cool Indies out this year too. Games we know about and games that haven't even been announced yet! There are games I'm excited for that I didn't list here. I'll hopefully cover even more cool games this year via this blog.

What games are you looking forward to in 2016? Please let me know in the comments!

I'll be back on Monday.
-------------------------------------------
All of the above images were taken from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment